Monday, May 14, 2012

Shobsession

OK, I know I'm a little shoe obsessed, but this right here is just too cool not to highlight. I'm lurking around Instagram on a rainy, boring Monday afternoon. I'm 'click happy' as I jump from follower to follower. I come across a swagged-out user with around 11k in followers. Must be famous? Click 'follow' without even thinking twice. "How do you know Ronnie Feig" - a text I get from a friend. "I don't. I just followed him cuz I thought his pictures were dope." "Oh, that's my cousin." Boom. I stumble across one of my new favorite, up-and-coming designers and he just so happens to be my friend's cousin. Ronnie Feig is a 27-year-old guy from Queens who just wanted to share his love of sneaks with the world. Glad I stumbled upon this gem. Enjoy!

www.ronniefeig.com









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online