Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Inner Office Style

I've decided that if I'm going to be spending my days in one of the most fashionable corporate offices in New York City, I might as well document some of the style that I see.

Today, another intern, Joy, was wearing this necklace. I couldn't tell what it said because the letters are so small, so I asked her to see it more closely. She removed it and placed it on the desk. "Allergic to stupid people" it read, all as one word. Needless to say, this gem must be captured. She said she owns others adorning phrases such as "my boobs are real" and "if love is a crime then lock me up."



All made and purchased in Taiwan. Looks like I need to make a trip to see what else they got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online